Saturday, June 5, 2010

As Promised...Pictures



A couple pictures from our super long hike to the top of the mountain. One is at the top, and one is at the bottom after it all. I´m going to assume you can figure out which is which. Well, I´ll give you a clue in case...the one with Starla is at the top. Ok, that was a pretty good hint, there´s no excuse if you don´t get it.


These are some pics from our waterfall trip last week...super fun.


These are a couple pictures to illustrate the crazy field trips here. There is a rope in the middle holding the sides of the truck together...really safe. Law suit anyone?

This is a picture of me fishing with a string...notice the reflection of the beautiful clouds.

Ok, I hope you all enjoy the pictures. I think maybe next time I´ll bring a couple from everyday life. Love love.

1 comment: