Saturday, May 29, 2010

Teaching!

This week was more working which was great! We taught a lot and went to meetings to teach more. Most of our classes are still at the colegio (elementary, middle, and high school) which is fun and gives us a lot of variety. This week we also started our night english classes for anyone who wants to come- yes including you guys. The weather was bad and our advertising was lacking so the attendence was scarce, but it´s bound to improve. People ask us about it all the time.
There´s not much else that is new...oh. One thing, I am going to teach a nutrition lesson to some people who take night classes. It should be fun.
Also, we had another field trip...only this time we rode with the kids in the truck I was telling you about last week.
This morning we went with some kids from the church to some waterfalls and it was awesome! Such a beautiful day, wonderful people, and fun swimming, hiking, and rock jumping stuff.
I´m actually about out of time, so I´m going to make this one short. All is well here and I hope it´s the same wherever you are. Love love.

3 comments:

  1. Aww Jenny, I'm glad everything is well with you. I miss ya!
    <3 Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really? You'll let ME come to your English class? I totally might. Yeah...

    ReplyDelete